Sunday 15 April 2012

Black Swan

So I was just watching Black Swan on TV right now but for the love of me I cannot understand that movie.
I get the part where she is battling with the good and the bad in herself, that she has always been the good girl and everything since childhood and when she plays The Black Swan, she explores her imperfections (that's how I interpreted it).
But, does she really die in the end? And the part where her toes are stuck together, what's that all about? And the part where she removes a thorn from her shoulder?
I loved the movie, even though I didn't understand it completely. She has acted brilliantly and the music adds a sort of eerie quality to it. It makes the movie even more haunting. Its a good watch but on's got to really pay attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment