Wednesday 4 April 2012

Working My Ass Off. Literally.

I weigh 55 Kgs. OK, maybe its 57 Kgs after my final exams. Max to max 60 Kgs. Not more than that for sure. But, I'm going to lose at least 5 kgs and come down to the clichéd 55kgs. I’m ambitious but not overly so. I don't have unrealistic expectations like, say, 45. Or maybe I know I'll never be that thin again. It’s OK. I’ve accepted the fact. What other choice do I have? Well, other than moping around, grumbling and cribbing. Thanks, but I'll go for acceptance.

Anyway, in order to lose those 5 extremely stubborn kilos I decided to join Zumba. Had heard a lot about it. Was the latest sensation. So thought I'd give it a try. You know, just for the heck of it. Also went for my trial class and everything yesterday. It was super fun. The music was loud. The AC was chilling.  I was sweating. Profusely. It’s a lot like aerobics. I think. I'm guessing since I haven’t ever done aerobics before. But it’s just exercising to music. Once you join all the excercises-voila! It’s Zumba.
Apart from that, I also go for a walk/jog every evening. It depends on my mood and the company I keep for me to decide if I jog or not. If the company is lazy then so am I. Wouldn’t want to stad out, now would I?
I think I’ve already lost 2 Kgs. I feel lighter. And my paunch has definitely gone inside. A bit. Seriously. Not my imagination.
So I'm on my way to become decently thin. Hope I succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment