Friday 25 May 2012

Friends With Kids


I decided to watch Friends With Kids because I thought it’s going to be as awesome as Bridemaids. It was. Just in a different way. While Bridesmaids was absolutely hilarious, Friends With Kids was a little on the serious side. Maybe serious is not the right word but it didn’t make me laugh out loud in every other scene either. It has few moments when it makes you laugh but other than that it isn’t exactly a comedy but it is romantic as hell. The plot is good and tight. Never once in the movie did I find myself day-dreaming and trust me that happens a lot. It shows you the true picture of parenthood in the modern world. It’s kind of like Modern Family.
As the name suggests, two best friends decide to have a kid because they still haven’t found their soulmate and when they do go down that road they realize they were eachother’s soulmates.
The only problem is that there are so many movies that show that a girl and a guy can’t be best friends that even if there is a perfectly normal girl and guy best friend they’d start thinking. Soon enough people will start finding themselves best friends instead of the love of their lives.
But the movie is definitely worth a watch. 

I like comments as much as I liked this movie.

2 comments:

  1. Nice one buddy. Short and sweet review :)Have subscribed to ur site

    Here check out my site http://movieroundup.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate your comment, Haricharan. And thank you for subscribing to my blog.

    ReplyDelete